3/18/2010

First entry


Tuesday, February 23, 2010
Hola!!! Today was another day full of information. We spent the day in the auditorium listening to the Peace Corps people talk about safety and security, diarrhea, malaria, and technical things relating to agriculture. It was a long day. All of the information was very good, but I haven’t been feeling all that well lately and have been really tired, so it was difficult paying attention during the talks. We finally finished at 5 and a bunch of us went outside for my favorite part of the day: soccer!!! We have a lot of talented people here with us! My team was awesome!! We kicked butt and I was on top of my game, and made 3 goals!! So far I still feel like this isn’t real, that I’m just on vacation somewhere in the states. I’m a little apprehensive about going to live with my host family.

No comments:

Post a Comment