3/11/2010

Aclimating


Hello everyone!!

SO I have finally begun a blog, this is the first time I have had fast internet and the time to do this, and of course I have forgotten the zip drive with all of my previous blog writtings on it, so you will all have to wait a little while longer to actually read how my new adventure has been so far.

As of now, things are still going rather well, I have a great host family and have actually been eating better/healthier here than in the States. Tomorrow we have a fun day planned. We have a soccer tournament amongst the comunities of volunteers and a little parade type thing, and then a barbaque. I´m really looking forward to the break from the constant influx of information and for something different and fun! Well I have to go. We, the girls in my community have to pick up our uniforms that we got tailor made for us for $8.50!! Can you believe it?! ANd then we have to run to catch the last bus to our town. I´ll post more later!!



Disclaimer: The contents of this website are mine personally and do not reflect any position of the U.S. Government of the Peace Corps

No comments:

Post a Comment